DOWNLOAD RINGTONES

MOZART OF ASIA

Search this blog

TOP 12 FAV $ONGS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Track 01 : 'Cinema Paradiso Love Theme' - "The piano never fails to haunt me... makes me feel that Italy is the most romantic place in the World." - Click here

Track 02 : 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (The Recognized Anthem of World Contact Day)' - "If I ever missed working with any singer from the past, it would be Karen Carpenter... what a voice!" - Click here

Track 03 : 'Frozen' - Became a fan of this song after I heard Craig Armstrong's serene and wonderful string arrangement."
- Click here

Track 04 : 'Bombay Theme' - Originally one of my own compositions for my mentor Mani Ratnam's film Bombay... one of my favorites of my own work."
- Click here

Track 05 : Heart, My Life' -"His voice never ceases to amaze me... even after he is gone
- Click here

Track 06 : 'I Cried for You' - "One of my current favorites."
- Click here

Track 07: 'Sandman' - "This is the first song I learned and it introduced me to the world of rock... I was pulled in by some of my seniors to accompany them on keyboard in the 9th grade. Hearing it brings in a nostalgic moment."
- Click here

Track 08 : 'Ghoomparani' - "Though my own composition, it takes me into the world of the freedom fighter S.C.Bose."
- Click here

Track 09 : 'Pray for Me Brother' - "Intentionally simplictic version of this song, it is also my first English song! Compared to many of my other songs, it moves me because of the title when I perform this for my fans and audience
- Click here

Track 10 : 'Letter from Home' - "If jazz had a heart it is Pat's guitar and his tone... very captivating."
- Click here

Track 11 : 'Send In the Clowns'(from "A Little Night Music") - "Ever green Barbara Streisand..."
- Click here

Track 12: 'Don't Give Up' - "Great writing from Peter! No one expected him to write such a great song about a loser!"
- Click here

1 comments:

Raghavendra Keerthi said...

thats very great to have u here in and as an Indian n v r all Proud to have u..thanks a lot sir ARR.and love u sir...me Keerthi Raghavendra...also thanks for posting swathi...

Post a Comment